“What a disappointment”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Watertown, Wisconsin
“What a disappointment”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

When Hi-Way Harry's first opened, the food was really good. While the place remains beautiful, the food has gone downhill. I had salmon that looked great, but was so over-cooked that it was tough; fish should never be tough! The wait staff was very nice and looked just right in their black uniforms. The hostess and manager (not sure, she just came over and smiled at us but think she was a manager) were casually dressed instead of looking as nice as the wait staff. We won't go back unfortunately.

Waukesha, Wisconsin, United States
“Don't do it!!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Don't do it. I actually thought I was on candid camera it was so bad.
The steak was burned and stringy. The bread was cold and hard. All of the dressings were chunky mayo and tasted the same. The green beans were like rubber. The butter smelled rancid, and made my wife sick. She didn't smell it before she put it on her backed potato.
I will say the waiter was ok, but that is not the primary reason I visit a restaurant.
I am an average guy and my standards are not very high, but this was awful.

“Don't do it!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

My Filet was like leather- flies were my dinner guests and they bounced off the rubber green beans. Paid $70 for the worst dinner ever. Salad dressing was mayo and no flavor. The wine was great but......it came that way

Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, United States
“nice place”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

over priced. not a vbery big slection. food was average. Have been there 3-4 times always the same. Really enjoyed the outside patio

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Sharon H
“OK”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Ive been here about 6-8 times now. (My parents like to go). The last time I had the prime rib. It was tender, but lacked flavor. I should add that the rest of my table said they enjoyed their meals, but they aren't much for complaining either.
The overall atmosphere is nice enough and I think the bar area is nice.
I guess that my overall impression is that I've never been completely dissapointed, but I've never been wowed either. It's a nice, newer supper club that seems to be trying.

1 Thank PaperTiger67