Comfort Suites of Johnson Creek
$80
Priceline
$86
Staybridge.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsoutlet mallpool arearoom numberinghot tubwaffleslarge placesoftball teamsectional sofabig poolbacon or sausageseparate sitting areabasketball hoopthe entire hoteldecent breakfastcheck in was quickgreat poolin great shape
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I'm not a fussy person and never have felt the need to write a review before. My husband and I asked for the Romance Package in a large room with a Jacuzzi for our wedding night. We did not get what was included extra with the Romance Package. In addition to that there apparently was a nest of ants living in a crack by the jacuzzi which I very painfully discovered when I put on some clothes that I had laying on the floor the next morning.without my glasses on I did not see them right away until I felt them. Now I have burning bite marks all over my legs.

• Stayed: June 2013
Dave E, General Manager at Comfort Suites of Johnson Creek, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your recent stay in Johnson Creek, WI.
On behalf of the entire staff please accept our apologies for the less than hospitable overnight accomodations.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

The room we stayed in was very nice. It was in the new extension of the hotel on the first floor. It was a spacious room. The bathroom felt a little tight but not too bad at all! The staff at the front desk was friendly and very quick with check in. The breakfast was alright. The make your own waffles is always my favorite and were very good. The cinnamon was very water and did not turn out right. I told one guy and he didn't seem very excited about trying to help. I told another employee a few minutes later and he immediately checked and went and got fresh batter. The "fitness center" was a joke. A treadmill, stationary bike, and a type of elliptical that didn't even work right. It did look like they were in the process of creating a better fitness center down stairs with weights though!! Over all I do recommend this hotel. I will stay here again next time I am in town. I did think the rate was a bit over priced for the area though.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dave E, General Manager at Comfort Suites of Johnson Creek, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

The Comfort Suites Staff thanks you for your recent review of the property. Our new fitness center is open and we have had great feedback already from our guests concerning it. I have spoken with our breakfast attendants to make sure we handle those types of situations better in the future. We hope to see you again the next time you are in town!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Had a great Memorial Day Weekend trip for the Brewer's game and stayed at the property. Conveniently located about 30 minutes from the ballpark. My nephew really enjoyed the pool and family suites were very nice for our big group!

Room Tip: Get room 503........very family friendly.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Dave E, General Manager at Comfort Suites of Johnson Creek, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Thank you for your recent review of the Comfort Suites of Johnson Creek. We are very pleased that you enjoyed the accomodations and proximity to ballpark. Hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Attended a family funeral in near by Lake Mills. Stayed here for the first time last weekend. The room was clean and affordable. The room had two queen beds and a little kitchen area. Room was large. Paid $99.00 per night with breakfest included. Breakfest was decent. My daughter loved the pool. We had some downtiime so we walked around the outlet mall next door. We would come back.

Room Tip: Ask about club affiliation, we go 10% off for an AAA membership
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Our condolences for your recent loss. We were pleased that you had a positive stay here in Johnson Creek during a difficult time. We welcome you back and hope you will be able to enjoy another visit sometime in the near future.

Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

This hotel must be brand new. I loved my stay here, friendly staff and good breakfast. I wish the fitness room was better though. One tip, my room was on the new addition, and was very nice. I'd recommend getting one of those rooms

• Stayed: May 2013

On behalf of the staff and management we are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay here in Johnson Creek. Thank you for taking the time to give your honest opinion of your time here. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.