“Great breakfast and server”

Pine Cone Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Johnson Creek
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Lake Mills
“Great breakfast and server”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

I have eaten breakfast at this restaurant several times alone and today with my wife. She had eggs and bacon and I had the Denver Skillet. There was enough in the skillet for a second meal. It was very tasty. Our server was very attentive and friendly. I will go back again.

• Visited May 2014

“Great value”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Great prices give you a TON of food! Order a dinner and your dinner roll could be your entire meal! Seriously they are as big as your head! Great bakery! This is a truck stop so be prepared to wait for a table, it's busy often!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Jbone7880
Johnson Creek, Wisconsin
“Wonderful deserts!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have only had the deserts, and they are great. All homemade. Yummy. The place is always busy, so I take it the food is good.

• Visited March 2014
Madison, WI
“Awesome roast beef dinnet”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Don't let the semis in the parking lot deceive you. This restaurant is clean and well ran and has great food. It is a out right truck stop. I ordered the roast beef and was waiting on promptly and served probably. The food was great this is the second time I've ate there while traveling by on business.

Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
“Questionable”
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Not very happy at all. I have never been here before but stopped on our way passing through. It was pretty busy on a Sunday but tables were open and just not bussed of yet. So we waited. When our food cane out two people ordered the liver but was very tough and over cooked, and my Turkey dinner came out cold. I sent back the Turney and it came back cold again. All together the service was average but the food was very disappointing.

1 Thank Grock1924