“Great burgers!”

Wedl's Hamburger Stand and Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #1 of 1 Quick Bites in Jefferson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband has been going here for years during the local swap meet out in Jefferson. I finally went and now I know what he means about this tiny shack that makes delicious burgers! It's a little gem, but you can order inside rather than the outdoor "shack", and get an ice cream inside! Simplicity at its best!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (75)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We always go to Wedl’s for lunch when we are in Jefferson for the Wisconsin Sheep and Wool Festival. We are never disappointed. The burgers are great and so are the shakes. I had the Mushroom Swiss Burger with a Peanut Butter Shake and fries. My son had the Cheese Burger as well as the Peanut Butter Shake and fries. We really enjoyed our lunch. This is a must do for us whenever we are in town.

Reviewed September 3, 2019

How can such a tiny hamburger shack produce such awesome burgers???!!! Double bacon cheeseburger and the best fries I have had in a long time! Definitely will go back! And inexpensive, to boot!!!

Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

Yes this place is food network quality!! (Yes they’ve been there) great service and the burgers are worth the wait! Try the pub burger... you will not be disappointed!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 9, 2019

Classic burger stand and shake shop. Absolutely perfect. The doggie sundae made Grace a fan too. Definitely worth a stop.

Date of visit: May 2019