“Great find!”

Ranked #3 of 181 Restaurants in Janesville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Milwaukee Grill is a local restaurant, bar & grill in Janesville, WI with outside patio seating and a private banquet room. Independently owned and operated for over 25 years, "The Grill" has served quality food to discerning customers who enjoy fresh approaches to classic American Cuisine. From fresh seafood, tender marinated chicken and fall-off-the-bone barbecued ribs, to a burger with more toppings than you can fit in your mouth - freshness and quality always prevail. We never take the shortcut or sacrifice quality for cost. Our staff members honestly enjoy our customers and will do their best to make your visit memorable - each time you dine with us!
Reviewed October 30, 2014

Thanks to trip advisor reviews, we found this gem of a place on a trip back from the dells. Outside looks ok, but when you walk in..WOW! Very modern and chic. Another awesome menu with interesting twists on food flavors. 5 stars all around..service, food, drinks. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed October 14, 2014

Stopped for lunch on our way to drop our daughter off for a basketball camp. Wanted something nicer than fast food and this place exceeded our expectations! Nice atmosphere, the back patio was lovely even next to I90. I tried something different with the Korean tacos on the special menu and they were amazing! My husband had the grilled burrito and I thought we were going to fight over the sweet corn cake. Definitely worth the drive for a return trip.

Reviewed October 1, 2014 via mobile

Traveling around the country really makes you appreciate an inviting, comfortable restaurant/bar that makes you feel welcome. It started with a really busy crowd so I landed at the bar and they were "Spot On". Marisol acknowledged me immediately and from then on I felt like a regular. The service and attention to detail was amazing. The fish was great...can't wait to try the award winning chicken. Drop by and see Merisol. Tell her Tim sent you. I will be back next month.

Reviewed September 29, 2014

When you order from 5 miles away you do not go back for missing part of a order.you call .They where sorry but made a offer to send a gift for more food.never got.I bet lost with part of the meal.I still send customer there,not a chain local owned .When we do eat there it great.Never ask for a To Go Meals not worth the drive

Reviewed September 29, 2014

This is another one of our "go to" places in Janesville when we want something close to our home and not up for a fancy dinner. Starting with the bar they have a nice selection of drink specials, wine is average, my husband likes that have Capitol brews on tap. Menu has a nice variety including meat loaf. Recently I had the hand breaded shrimp and it was very good. Though I've never had it I hear their Chicken Salad with fruit is a hit.

Service is always good. Definitely need reservations for Friday night. The bar area is usually packed on a Friday night and the area is very tight to stand waiting for a table. If you get a seat at the bar ask for popcorn to tide you over till your table is ready. I hear they also do catering.