“Always great”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed February 21, 2014

It's been some time but every visit at Famous Dave's is the same....GREAT!!! The ribs are out of this world and the muffin is so good! I only have one complaint......many times we carry out and one full slab of ribs is plenty for the two of us with left overs for lunch the next day. However the sides are only enough for one person. For the price and due to the fact the full slab will normally feed 2 people I wish they'd at least consider 2 muffins with a full slab.

1  Thank UCAngel13

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Had the rib tips and brisket on the two meat combo plate with jalapeno Mac n cheese, sweet cornbread muffin, sweet pickled onions/pickles and Texas toast. With a lil "devil's spit "bbq sauce and "Wilbur 's revenge" fire sauce on side. All I can say is wow, as I gulped down my Arnold Palmer and cooled off my taste buds! burnt ends were good also.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

it was for my soon to be mother in laws birthday dinner we were seated fast waitress was great and we ordered this big huge basket that serves 4 we had left overs to much to eat like that is a bad thing lots of food for your money loved the pulled pork the corn on the cobb as well as the corn bread muffins i would go back

Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Our third visit to a Famous Dave's and first to this location. Have not had a bad experience yet. Very friendly, wide variety, great food. A little on the expensive side but you get a lot of good food. Also, extremely fast and friendly service.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Love the BBQ, huge portions, definately go for lunch rather than dinner if you want to save some cash.