“Great Food little pricey”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #19 of 174 Restaurants in Janesville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Went to lunch with old friends and had great service with great food. It was a little pricey even for lunch.
Would I go back again? Yes but take more money next time.

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Who doesn't love Olive Garden. And they are always adding new dishes. The only downside is they are a bit pricey for pasta which is one of the cheapest things to make.

You can order alfredo sauce to dip your breadsticks in. DELICIOUS!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

My husband and I have been going to this place for the last ten years. The past couple of months the food quality has been very poor. Brown pieces of lettuce, less than par breadsticks and soup and tonight my entree looked and tasted horrible! The chicken looked like a breaded chicken patty cut up instead of the classic grilled chicken I've always had. I've given up on this restaurant and we will not be returning. Its just sad because the food used to be awesome and the prices used to be a little lower with better portions. The Italian House in Janesville, a family owned restaurant, is a heck of a lot better with better prices! Just wanted to forwarn others before they regret their choice of Italian dining.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Food is excellent; service good. But, if dining at a nationally franchised-chain, I'd prefer to support one that supports its employees rather than play politics to deny them government-encouraged comprehensive healthcare benefits.

4  Thank Proartist
Reviewed May 13, 2013

me and my fincea had got gift card for christmas plus my friend gave me a coupon for 2 dollars off walked in had to wait half hour got seated ordered an apptizer 2 raspberry ice teas had salad bread sticks and got our food the food is good except portions were small and the food is over priced with a total of 25 gift card and 2 dollar coupon still end up paying 40 bucks rip off