“Could have been better”

Cuisines: Mexican
Newnan, Georgia
“Could have been better”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I hadn't been at a Taco John's in a while so we stopped while visiting the area. We ordered their new item that could come in a bowl or a burrito. Can't remember the name now but they had a giant poster of it when you walk in so I ordered it. When I got it, it didn't look anything like the poster. The poster showed a bowl with corn mixed into it. When I complained, they said that only the "Mild" one came with the corn. Second problem was when we paid. My wife hands them her card to pay. After they swipe the card the girl at the counter hands me the card back. Really?? Think about it. You don't know who I am or my relationship with the lady that just paid you and you hand me her card back. Wake up people!

• Visited June 2013