“Great food, tons of beers on tap”

O'Riley & Conway's Irish Pub
Ranked #4 of 178 Restaurants in Janesville
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 22, 2013

My gramps used to hang out at this bar when it was Quarna's - the longest bar in Janesville. After extensive remodeling a few years ago, this bar has made a 100% transformation. Great food, lots of tap beer choices, consistently good service, live music and a great atmosphere.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

The bar is a great hangout with beautiful woodwork; truly giving you that old world bar feel. - everyone is friendly and the music is good. The appetizers are fantastic, especially the spinach and artichoke dip.
Highly recommen!

The

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Our group enjoyed the window booth and watched life go by. We enjoyed the Belfast bombers, the Shepherd's pie, and the Bangers and Mash. It was so good but a lot so we had to take some home to enjoy later.
The only thing I think that would make this place excellent is to have a sound divider for the front eating room and the bar. It is echo-y.
The food is worth it. The service is worth it. It just can get loud quick because of the bar noise.

1  Thank 95tigger
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Great Food and Great Beer List! They need to expand! The ruebens and the limerick chicken...to die for!

Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

We headed to this Irish Bar after hearing many recommendations from friends and we were not disappointed. Great food with an amazing atmosphere! We enjoyed appetizers and drinks. The Belfast shrimp, Reuben sliders and cheese curds were delicious and definitely had a homemade flair! I loved the custom and quaint booths! Great place for beers with friends! I was also so surprised that when I aske what wines they had- they actually had a wine list. Fa too many bars stare at me with a blank state when I ask about wine so this was a welcomes surprise! I can't wait to go again to try the entrees!