“Good Southern Cooking”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #11 of 171 Restaurants in Janesville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Janesville, Wisconsin
“Good Southern Cooking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

We have eaten at Cracker Barrel in Janesville since the restaurant opened. It was my mother's favorite restaurant when she was still living. A number of the waitresses have been with the restaurant since it opened and that speaks volumes. The food is always excellent and the menu selection is second to none for sourthern cooking.

Visited September 2012

Tiverton, Rhode Island
“Typical Cracker Barrel with Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

I've been eating at Cracker Barrels since 1991 and enjoy them for the home cooking that they prepare and for the items they sell in the store. Once inside you can't tell them apart. This one was close to my motel, easy to drive into and exit, although on a divided road, and the service was superb. I'd rather eat at a Cracker Barrel and know that I will get a fine meal rather than flirt with disappointment at an unknown restaurant.

Visited September 2012
Janesville, Wisconsin
“Good home style cookin'”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

We are talking about the Cracker Barrel here folks -- not the Ritz. Nonetheless, this is a good place to stop and fill up with good old fashioned American food. I especially enjoy the catfish and pinto beans. You can also always count on a good and hearty breakfast.
My wife and I have our favorite members of the wait staff. The place is warm and friendly.
We have eaten there two times for Thanksgiving. The price is good and the food is better than you might expect. My wife loves the clean-up! And we do not have to eat left-overs for a week.
I recommend the Janesville Cracker Barrel. You won't be sorry.

Chisholm, Minnesota
“Always Yummy Hot Food!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

We stopped here on Friday afternoon. We've stopped here several times when traveling down to visit our adult children, and the meals have always been plentiful, good, & hot. Love eating here and love their shopping area. They g=have the cutest seasonal gifts! Our favorite place to eat!

• Visited November 2012
Madison, Wisconsin
“Great breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

I love the fact that Cracker Barrel serves breakfast all day. The food here is hearty and delicious. Their catfish filets are inedible. They have a hearth fireplace here that they light in colder months using real wood and it adds to the ambiance of simple, relaxed country dining. They even have an awesome gift shop.

Visited May 2012