“Expensive for a burger, but have a Gluten Free Menu!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #22 of 169 Restaurants in Janesville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Milton, Wisconsin
“Expensive for a burger, but have a Gluten Free Menu!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

I have had both lunch & dinner here in the past month. They have an allergy menu on an ipad which I really like! Kudos to your chain!! They do have gluten free hamburger buns AND a dedicated fryer for french fries and the like for those of us that are gluten free. My service at lunch was much more prompt than the service for dinner...Both servers were very pleasant. They do have all you can eat fries if you are into carbs.. not so much for me. The environment is comfortable. It's just difficult for me to pay about $40.00 with tip for hamburgers...

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Janesville, Wisconsin
“Best in Town for Burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

It may be a chain restaurant but to me the best place for a burger that is not considered fast food. It has a great variety of food choices beside burgers, and non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages. Great friendly managers and staff, and televisions for sports to watch as you wait, and not a long wait, for your food. I have eaten at other RRs but Janesville's is my favorite.

Visited March 2014
Janesville, Wisconsin
“Large Portions and BIG burgers.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Good food geared to the different gourmet style burgers they have. A bit pricey. We do like it better than the other "Gourmet" steak and burger "lube job" place. . .. if you catch my drift.
Usually very fast and friendly service. A great place for the family with something for all on the extensive menu.
I recommend this over the other similar chain restaurants in the area, unless you wish to keep cost down by going the fast food route. When it is busy, dining time can be longer.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Decatur
“This Red Robin is a must stop for us”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

We travel through Wisconsin on our way from Illinois to Minnesota. The Red Robin in Janesville is a place we stop each way and look forward to.

The service has never been anything but awesome, the food is amazing - whatever you order - and it's always a fun and friendly ambiance. There is myriad of places we could stop on our trip, but this is a must. We don't go through without our Red Robin stop.

Every burger I've tried has been perfectly cooked, juicy and delicious. The chicken tenders are to die for - very fresh and tasty, perfectly cooked to crispy, juicy perfection. This restaurant offers unlimited fries, and they are steak-cut. The only way to describe them is like mini baked potatoes. They have a crisp outside shell and soft potato-y goodness inside. I wish I could eat more of them on every trip.

And, as I said, the service is excellent. The servers are friendly, helpful and a delight.

Wouldn't miss it on our trip through for the world.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank MoonKat3
Madison, Wisconsin
“Good fish”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

We usually get the fish and fries. Never had a bad meal here. Good service, good prices, nice atmosphere.