“It was clean and quiet. I enjoyed my stay there. The only...”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Janesville
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Janesville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Beloit
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I enjoyed my stay at Microtel. The desk staff were very helpful in printing up maps to help me get to my destinations. The rooms were clean and beds were really comfortable. I will be back again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

hotel28413, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Janesville, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that we see you again soon.
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Things aren't the cleanest, but there are dirtier hotels. The rate is nice. Staff is friendly and helpful. Showers are very loud, especially when your neighbor showers. The breakfast is quite average. Beds are comfortable. The single queen rooms are small. So with couple, a baby and 2 dogs, it gets quite hot and the air conditioner wasn't working. Just the fan. The rate for dogs is extremely reasonable.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
We do hope to see you again in the future. We do recommend that your next stay try a two queen bed room. This room has more room and larger a/c units.
RHINELANDER
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

There are marks all over the walls, hair in sink and tub. I got to the hotel thinking I could sleep anywhere. I was so wrong. My bed itched so bad that I called down and asked for a different room and they said no because they were full. So I asked for fresh bedding at least including a clean comforter and pillow cases because one of the pillow cases had a couple small dots of blood on it. I decided to try and help by stripping the bedding off while waiting for her. I forgot to mention there was a tear in my blanket too. So when she came to the room she only had sheets and pillow cases and told me they don't have extra comforters. She said they had never had complaints before. She left so I had to make my own bed. At least it doesn't itch anymore. Lousy service

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank DAWN K
We are sorry that you did not have a good stay at our hotel. We do apologize about the staff not coming in and making the bed for you but they are not to enter a room that is occupied that late at night it is just a safety precaution for them. We do hope that you do come and stay with us again.

Travelers are raving about these Janesville hotels

Reviewed April 19, 2014

My mother and I stayed here 2 weeks ago on the way back from Rochester MN. The room we stayed in was a handicapped accessible room. Most handicapped rooms only have one bed, however I was glad to find this one with two....until I saw the mattresses. They were the WORST mattresses I have ever seen. I gave my mother the better of the two, but mine was so compressed where you get into and out of the bed, I ended up sleeping (trying to) diagonal on it. Needless to say, my nights sleep was not restful. The rest of the room needed updating and the bathroom left a lot to be desired.

It was cheap enough but definitely not worth it. I DID tell the person at the front desk the next morning that something should be done with the mattresses, but I am NOT going back to see if anything has been done.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank obcine
We are sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We have looked into the issues that you mentioned and have fixed them. We do hope that you will try our hotel again in the future.