“Cheap, but not worth it”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Janesville
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Janesville
“Cheap, but not worth it”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

My mother and I stayed here 2 weeks ago on the way back from Rochester MN. The room we stayed in was a handicapped accessible room. Most handicapped rooms only have one bed, however I was glad to find this one with two....until I saw the mattresses. They were the WORST mattresses I have ever seen. I gave my mother the better of the two, but mine was so compressed where you get into and out of the bed, I ended up sleeping (trying to) diagonal on it. Needless to say, my nights sleep was not restful. The rest of the room needed updating and the bathroom left a lot to be desired.

It was cheap enough but definitely not worth it. I DID tell the person at the front desk the next morning that something should be done with the mattresses, but I am NOT going back to see if anything has been done.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank obcine
hotel28413, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Janesville, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
We are sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We have looked into the issues that you mentioned and have fixed them. We do hope that you will try our hotel again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Tenstrike Mn
Reviewed April 13, 2014

The room appeared clean. The mattress was not good. Very small space. Rooms need to be updated with new fixtures, furniture, beds, sheets, mattress pads, etc. we own a 13 cabin resort and know the work involved...but we probably wouldn't stay again

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

1 Thank resortmom
We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay at our hotel but do hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Travelers are raving about these Janesville hotels

Marshalltown, Iowa
Reviewed April 5, 2014

My son and I stayed there one night as we had something to do the next day in Janesville. I found the room to be spacious and the beds were nice sized. The beds were very firm, which is the way I like them. The room furnishings were good as well. The shower was very good with plenty of pressure. Breakfast was nothing more than rolls, cereal, juice and coffee. For the price, it was all that I expected. The walls were a little thin and noise could be a problem. I thought it was a good value for the price and would stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in the future.