“Not enough handicapped parking nor enough parking in...”
Review of Super 8 Janesville

Super 8 Janesville
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Janesville
Las Vegas
“Not enough handicapped parking nor enough parking in...”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Not enough handicapped parking nor enough parking in general for paying guests. Shower chair didn't fit in the tub so I couldn't use it. People above us had kids and the noise from them running all over the room kept me awake. On a positive note - the room was clean and the we got a good room rate. I guess you get what you pay for. Don't think I will be staying there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Carlyn T, Manager at Super 8 Janesville, responded to this review, August 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time for leaving us a comment and for your stay here at the Janesville Super 8. We work our hardest to meet every guests expectations. When you are in Janesville we welcome you back to stay with us here at the Super 8.

Carlyn
Janesville Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
La Crosse
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Tried to check in early and they refused to let us check in early around 1:30pm. Came back around 3 and the front desk person was not very friendly, in fact he told us not to park over by the bird shi*. I was in shock to hear him swear like that. Got to the room and they switched my room type, walked back to the fd and he switched me rooms. Got to the room and found bugs in the bathroom and my pillow case had gross yellow stains all over it. Checked for bed bugs and found NONE so we stayed as i was ready to check out at this point. Had to call the fd to get the WIFI password as i could not find it anywhere in the room. As I was staying on an employee stay and a manager of a hotel i was very disappointed in this Super 8 and the front desk person & the room. I only for coffee in the Bk room so i can't comment on the breakfast & what they all offered.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We also enjoyed you as a guest at our Super 8 location. I have spoken with the employee about using swear words around guests, and the proper action has been taken. We just received all new linen for the beds, as well as new towels and such. When you are in Janesville again we would like for you to stay here with us for a better experience.

Carlyn, Manager
Janesville Super 8

Travelers are raving about these Janesville hotels