$136
$69
Quality Inn(Edgerton)
$85
QualityInn
All reviewscracker barrelfront deskright next doorking bednice hotelfitness centerwould definitely stay here againfitness roomoatmealbeds were comfortablea great place to staypleasant stayparking lotbreakfast areanice roomnext morningchecking in
Reviewed April 21, 2010

I have stayed here the last 2 years over the Thanksgiving Holiday. Both times I got my stay for free because my room did not get cleaned on Thanksgiving Day. When I complained, I was offered a free bag of popcorn, I refused. Then I was offered a free 2 liter bottle of pop. I refused. Then I was told that my night was free since I was not 100% happy.

This last year, I was told I would not be charged, but I had to call the day manager a month later because my credit card was billed. The charges were reversed, but I am glad I checked.

Apparently they allow housekeeping to leave that day at noon. If they want to keep giving me free stays instead of cleaning my room, I will keep staying with them.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed March 8, 2010

We arrived on a Friday afternoon. We checked in and got a huge lecture about that kids can't run around blah blah blah. The pool had a very large amount of chlorine. Other wise the pool was great. The fire alarm went off that was disturbing. The elevator was scary the way it ran. It broke once and I would not trust that elevator if the stairs weren't such badly located. The people at the front desk were nice except for on Friday night they kept walking threw the halls yelling at our little kids for pretty much just being in the halls. It was like every 10 minutes. Breakfast was terrible. Went to Cracker Barrel instead of the garbage. Nice Hotel otherwise.

• Stayed: March 2010
2  Thank ricelakewisconsin
Reviewed February 21, 2010

I booked a stay at this Hampton Inn property solely because it was near many popular tourist areas like Whitewater, Ft. Atkinson etc. but in a city with real modern services. Getting into the hotel was a bit confusing, it's tucked into a small commercial complex. Upon pulling up the Hampton Inn has your typical "box-like" design, and it was obviously a moderately old property perhaps built in the early to mid 90s. But when I walked in I was impressed at how impeccably clean it was, the place was literally sparkling. The woman at the desk seemed quite nice checked me into the king mini-suite which was only about $10 more then a regular King Room.

The room itself was large, and very spacey. A sofa was adjacent to the bed, and there were nice pieces of modern decor. The T.V. was small but functioning well, the bathroom looked like it was recently renovated, and the fixtures were fine. But it was the bed that really won me over, the linens were big white and fluffy, the pillows were amazing as well. I slept like a baby and that's rather rare for me. There was a downside however the room overlooked an air conditioning unit, and part of the roof which drastically reduced the lighting in my room.

Overall Very Good!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank Mr_max09
Reviewed August 11, 2008

We stayed here for one night on our way to Chicago. Very easily accessible off the freeway, with many restaurants and stores nearby. A Crackerbarrel was just across the parking lot for our supper. I realized we'd forgotten to pack our toothbrushes and toothpaste and the young fellow at the front desk was accomodating and polite and gave us complimentary toothbrushes and 2 travel toothpastes. The room was clean, beds were VERY comfortable and it was very quiet. We didn't use the pool but it wasn't crowded despite the hotel being quite busy. Breakfast in the morning was very good, fresh fruit, cold and hot cereal, cheese omelets, toast, bagels, pastries, juice, milk, coffee... more than you need for a good start in the morning. We noticed that there were breakfast bags that people could pick up if they were heading out in a hurry and didn't have time to sit and eat in the hotel. The juices, tea and coffee are available 24 hours a day, which is a nice addition to the usual "in room" coffee maker. We'd definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Linenminnesota
Reviewed July 23, 2008

I was in the middle of an 9 night stay, when housekeeping entered my room with my do not disturb sign still on the door, took my sleep set and a packing cube. Upon return to the hotel I alterted the front desk, hoping that the theft was an innocent mistake and my stuff was just accidently picked up when bedding and towels were removed from the room.

This "accidental" theft is obvious to me that it is intentional, due to the fact that 5 days later, Shelly the manager has not contacted me regarding this issue, eventhough she told Hilton Honors Guest Relations that she had talked to me.

Shellys, solution to the issue, to refund me one night stay plus tax. Great! Thank you so much for doing that, I'm sure my employeer appreciates the gesture! Giving my employeer a free night will not replace my missing sleep set and cube.

At this point in time an sincer appology would be great, but if I hold my breath, I will turn blue and die.

I would not reccomend this hotel to anyone, nor will I stay here again (this was my 3rd stay, since August of last year, 19 room nights later). I guess that Shelly does not value her long term guest.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank ChicagoInTheHouse