All reviews cracker barrel front desk right next door nice hotel king bed fitness center fitness room oatmeal beds were comfortable a great place to stay definitely stay here again pleasant stay parking lot breakfast area nice room next morning checking in
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times over the years, I find the rooms, service and breakfast consistently of a good quality for the money. The Cracker Barrel next door offers lunch or dinner without having to drive. The staff has been working there for years, one more thing, the cookies at the front desk are pretty good.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

I want to thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn of Janesville for your stay. I’m happy that you enjoyed it. We understand you have many lodging choices and we appreciate your business.

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Janesville or our surrounding area. If there is anything I can assist you with to make your future visits more enjoyable please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

This was our first overnight at this facility and we would stay here again. Room was okay and water pressure was good. TV selection was good. We had a room with king-size bed and sofa; total was $114.81 with tax. One note to staff - when performing your housekeeping duties, please make sure the correct time is on the clock! This is not the only hotel we've had issue with on this!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your stay at the Hampton Inn of Janesville. Your feedback is a valuable component in monitoring our success and identifying areas that need improvement.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Easy location. Comfortable beds and great staff. It was very clean. I stayed here for business. Very comfortable. I would stay again. The Hampton brand is very dependable. I have stayed at Hampton in our states and cities. Thanks

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

The rooms are always clean and very comfortable. Staff is friendly and always available. Cracker Barrel is a short walk away which is a plus. Although it is not a deal breaker for us, the pool was shut down which disappointed our granddaughter.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Reviewed April 28, 2014

First time staying at Hampton Inn. Clean and spacious rooms. Fresh Coffee and Tea all day/night long. Worth the money. Not complaints on the stay, room or anything. I stayed over East weekend and it was busy but everything was well taken care of and breakfast was awesome

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014