All reviews cracker barrel front desk right next door nice hotel fitness center oatmeal king bed room was clean a great place to stay definitely stay here again parking lot hot tub free breakfast staff was friendly interstate inns jordan
Reviewed April 10, 2014

no working pool heaters and no out of order sign, led me to freeze in a 72 degree pool. Got "sorry" from the desk. 100 percent guarantee or its free, nope got an offer of another nights stay instead. Good breakfast, nice room, quiet.

1  Thank Karen F
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your stay at the Hampton Inn of Janesville. Your feedback is a valuable component in monitoring our success and identifying areas that need improvement.

Meeting your expectations is our primary objective and I apologize that we fell short of that goal. Your comments are being reviewed with my staff so that corrections can be made.

Once again, I appreciate your comments and thoughts on my property. It is my hope that you will look to stay at my property on future trips.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

This hotel was up to the usual Hampton standards. Prompt, friendly service. Fresh, clean, comfortable rooms. And a Cracker Barrel within walking distance made it very convenient to take my children to dinner on my own.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I want to thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn of Janesville for your stay. I’m happy that you enjoyed it. We understand you have many lodging choices and we appreciate your business.

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Janesville or our surrounding area.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Hampton Inn is the best place to stay when traveling. The one in Janesville is terrific! Newly remodeled rooms were awesome. Rooms are always clean and beds comfy, a nice breakfast in the morning, and internet included, all for a decent price. Hampton Inn is the first hotel I check online where ever we are traveling!

Reviewed April 9, 2014

The Internet connection at this hotel is not very good. Sadly, the service provider doesn't seem to monitor the connection speed and respond proactively. So, by the time you report a problem, and the hotel contacts its service provider, and the service provider schedules a repair visit, we've already checked out and are on our way.

• Trip type: Traveled on business