$109
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

Quality Inn(Janesville)
$78
Priceline
Scarlett House(Janesville)
$59
All reviewscracker barrelfront deskright next doorking bednice hotelfitness centerwould definitely stay here againfitness roomoatmealbeds were comfortablea great place to staypleasant stayparking lotbreakfast areanice roomnext morningchecking in
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Hampton Inn is the best place to stay when traveling. The one in Janesville is terrific! Newly remodeled rooms were awesome. Rooms are always clean and beds comfy, a nice breakfast in the morning, and internet included, all for a decent price. Hampton Inn is the first hotel I check online where ever we are traveling!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

I want to thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn of Janesville for your stay. I’m happy that you enjoyed it. We understand you have many lodging choices and we appreciate your business.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

The Internet connection at this hotel is not very good. Sadly, the service provider doesn't seem to monitor the connection speed and respond proactively. So, by the time you report a problem, and the hotel contacts its service provider, and the service provider schedules a repair visit, we've already checked out and are on our way.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your stay at the Hampton Inn of Janesville. Your feedback is a valuable component in monitoring our success and identifying areas that need improvement.

Meeting your expectations is our primary objective and I apologize that we fell short of that goal. Your comments are being reviewed with my staff so that corrections can be made.

Once again, I appreciate your comments and thoughts on my property. It is my hope that you will look to stay at my property on future trips.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Pretty good across the board, clean, nice fitness center, good location, nice room. The breakfast was a bit above standard, they had nice donuts which you don't see everywhere. The oatmeal was right (not dried up or too soupy, a pet peeve of mine), and the eggs were on the dry side which I like. You have to drive to eat (under the interstate), but it only takes a minute or two (try the Milwaukee Grill a few blocks away!).

Room Tip: One side is on the interstate so make sure you have a room where you want it to be.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Janesville or our surrounding area. If there is anything I can assist you with to make your future visits more enjoyable please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Place is always eceptionally clean, staff is always very accomodation and freindly. I always look forward to staying in this hotel when in Janesville area. When I need faxes done or ask for recommended places to eat, staff has done so quickly and have led me to several resturaunts that have been great.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business