$109
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

Quality Inn(Janesville)
$99
Travelocity
Quality Inn(Edgerton)
$85
All reviewscracker barrelfront deskright next doorking bednice hotelfitness centerwould definitely stay here againfitness roomoatmealbeds were comfortablea great place to staypleasant stayparking lotbreakfast areanice roomnext morningchecking in
Reviewed March 3, 2014

If you want to be treated with disrespect, made up rules and rude behavior go to the Hampton Inn in Janesville, WI! Their evening staff manager was a power hungry, mean individual who just doesn't care for people. By having a group gather in a lobby at a reasonable hour on a Saturday night for pizza upsets her to the point of having us leave the hotel and never wanting to return there. A nice hotel, but it doesn't matter with treatment to guests so terrible and disrespectful we will not return ever. Hampton Inn needs to do a better job with having nicer employees for paying guests. This woman was the worst hospitality employee! Ruined our stay and will never return to this hotel. Signed, Terribly treated guests

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Lynn O
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your stay at the Hampton Inn of Janesville. Your feedback is a valuable component in monitoring our success and identifying areas that need improvement.

Meeting your expectations is our primary objective and I apologize that we fell short of that goal. Your comments are being reviewed with my staff so that corrections can be made.

Once again, I appreciate your comments and thoughts on my property. It is my hope that you will look to stay at my property on future trips.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

I stayed at this hotel during a business trip on one of the coldest days in February. The room was clean and comfortable. I enjoyed the coffee bar in the lobby and free continental breakfast. However, I did not enjoy the freezing cold shower I had to take in the morning. I would recommend staying at this hotel unless it happens to be a freezing, cold day.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

I want to thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn of Janesville for your stay. I’m happy that you enjoyed it. We understand you have many lodging choices and we appreciate your business.

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Janesville or our surrounding area.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Room was not clean, there was no refrigerator or microwave, the decor was marginal, and you couldn't get to the closet to hang anything up if you had the desk pulled out far enough for a laptop! AND THERE WAS NO HOT WATER FOR MY MORNING SHOWER. I was not the only one traveling in our group that got a cold shower and the desk said too many people were showering at one time. What else is a hotel really supposed to do besides clean bed and warm shower??

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Ask if they have their hot water system repaired. Cold shower when it is Zero outside isn't very comfortable! Front desk was not aware there was a problem. Rooms were not clean and hotel needs upgrade.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Friendly staff, clean rooms, nice fitness facility, actually called and asked for a wake-up call and received one, awesome breakfast, great location. Priced right. Another quality stay at a Hilton Property!