$109
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

Quality Inn(Janesville)
Quality Inn(Edgerton)
$101
$85
QualityInn
All reviewscracker barrelfront deskright next doorking bednice hotelfitness centerwould definitely stay here againfitness roomoatmealbeds were comfortablea great place to staypleasant stayparking lotbreakfast areanice roomnext morningchecking in
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I stayed at this hotel during a business trip on one of the coldest days in February. The room was clean and comfortable. I enjoyed the coffee bar in the lobby and free continental breakfast. However, I did not enjoy the freezing cold shower I had to take in the morning. I would recommend staying at this hotel unless it happens to be a freezing, cold day.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

I want to thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn of Janesville for your stay. I’m happy that you enjoyed it. We understand you have many lodging choices and we appreciate your business.

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your stay at the Hampton Inn of Janesville. Your feedback is a valuable component in monitoring our success and identifying areas that need improvement.

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Janesville or our surrounding area.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Room was not clean, there was no refrigerator or microwave, the decor was marginal, and you couldn't get to the closet to hang anything up if you had the desk pulled out far enough for a laptop! AND THERE WAS NO HOT WATER FOR MY MORNING SHOWER. I was not the only one traveling in our group that got a cold shower and the desk said too many people were showering at one time. What else is a hotel really supposed to do besides clean bed and warm shower??

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Meeting your expectations is our primary objective and I apologize that we fell short of that goal. Your comments are being reviewed with my staff so that corrections can be made.

Once again, I appreciate your comments and thoughts on my property. It is my hope that you will look to stay at my property on future trips.

Again, thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Ask if they have their hot water system repaired. Cold shower when it is Zero outside isn't very comfortable! Front desk was not aware there was a problem. Rooms were not clean and hotel needs upgrade.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Again, thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Friendly staff, clean rooms, nice fitness facility, actually called and asked for a wake-up call and received one, awesome breakfast, great location. Priced right. Another quality stay at a Hilton Property!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

This Hampton Inn is just south of Madison on the way to Chicago. You can jump off and get to the hotel in a few minutes. The staff was very nice and went out of their way to make sure everything was as I needed.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JanesvilleHamptonGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014