All reviewscracker barrelfront deskright next doorking bednice hotelfitness centerfitness roomoatmealbeds were comfortablea great place to staydefinitely stay here againpleasant stayparking lotbreakfast areanice roomnext morningchecking in
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Room was not clean, there was no refrigerator or microwave, the decor was marginal, and you couldn't get to the closet to hang anything up if you had the desk pulled out far enough for a laptop! AND THERE WAS NO HOT WATER FOR MY MORNING SHOWER. I was not the only one traveling in our group that got a cold shower and the desk said too many people were showering at one time. What else is a hotel really supposed to do besides clean bed and warm shower??

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your stay at the Hampton Inn of Janesville. Your feedback is a valuable component in monitoring our success and identifying areas that need improvement.

Meeting your expectations is our primary objective and I apologize that we fell short of that goal. Your comments are being reviewed with my staff so that corrections can be made.

Once again, I appreciate your comments and thoughts on my property. It is my hope that you will look to stay at my property on future trips.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Ask if they have their hot water system repaired. Cold shower when it is Zero outside isn't very comfortable! Front desk was not aware there was a problem. Rooms were not clean and hotel needs upgrade.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Friendly staff, clean rooms, nice fitness facility, actually called and asked for a wake-up call and received one, awesome breakfast, great location. Priced right. Another quality stay at a Hilton Property!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

I want to thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn of Janesville for your stay. I’m happy that you enjoyed it. We understand you have many lodging choices and we appreciate your business.

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Janesville or our surrounding area.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

This Hampton Inn is just south of Madison on the way to Chicago. You can jump off and get to the hotel in a few minutes. The staff was very nice and went out of their way to make sure everything was as I needed.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JanesvilleHamptonGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Reviewed February 25, 2014

1 ice machine for 3 floors. Was told by day staff that they have ben down for 2-3 months. Seems like they are more interested in profits than keeping the hotel functional for the guests. Night staff not very pleasant. Not sure if room will be cleaned or not

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Once again, I appreciate your comments and thoughts on my property.