All reviews cracker barrel front desk right next door nice hotel king bed fitness center fitness room oatmeal beds were comfortable a great place to stay definitely stay here again pleasant stay parking lot breakfast area nice room next morning checking in
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Friendly staff, clean rooms, nice fitness facility, actually called and asked for a wake-up call and received one, awesome breakfast, great location. Priced right. Another quality stay at a Hilton Property!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

I want to thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn of Janesville for your stay. I’m happy that you enjoyed it. We understand you have many lodging choices and we appreciate your business.

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your stay at the Hampton Inn of Janesville. Your feedback is a valuable component in monitoring our success and identifying areas that need improvement.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

This Hampton Inn is just south of Madison on the way to Chicago. You can jump off and get to the hotel in a few minutes. The staff was very nice and went out of their way to make sure everything was as I needed.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JanesvilleHamptonGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Reviewed February 25, 2014

1 ice machine for 3 floors. Was told by day staff that they have ben down for 2-3 months. Seems like they are more interested in profits than keeping the hotel functional for the guests. Night staff not very pleasant. Not sure if room will be cleaned or not

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Once again, I appreciate your comments and thoughts on my property.

Again, thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

The hotel is right off the expressway and not in a noisy area. Rooms are updated, have microwave and refrigerator. Each morning there is a free breakfast that has hot and cold items, not just breads and fruits. Weekdays they provide a bagged breakfast if you don't have time to sit down to eat. Indoor pool and hot tub are great in the cold winters!

Room Tip: I don't see how any room is a bad choice. It's all fairly quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Reviewed February 10, 2014

this hotel never ceases to be the best experience ever--would stay there over and over. We have never been disappointed with a Hampton Inn, they are always our first choice and this one is no different.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Janesville or our surrounding area. If there is anything I can assist you with to make your future visits more enjoyable please feel free to contact me.