$136
Scarlett House(Janesville)
$69
Quality Inn(Edgerton)
$85
All reviewscracker barrelfront deskright next doorking bednice hotelfitness centerwould definitely stay here againfitness roomoatmealbeds were comfortablea great place to staypleasant stayparking lotbreakfast areanice roomnext morningchecking in
Reviewed February 19, 2014

The hotel is right off the expressway and not in a noisy area. Rooms are updated, have microwave and refrigerator. Each morning there is a free breakfast that has hot and cold items, not just breads and fruits. Weekdays they provide a bagged breakfast if you don't have time to sit down to eat. Indoor pool and hot tub are great in the cold winters!

Room Tip: I don't see how any room is a bad choice. It's all fairly quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

I want to thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn of Janesville for your stay. I’m happy that you enjoyed it. We understand you have many lodging choices and we appreciate your business.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

this hotel never ceases to be the best experience ever--would stay there over and over. We have never been disappointed with a Hampton Inn, they are always our first choice and this one is no different.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your stay at the Hampton Inn of Janesville. Your feedback is a valuable component in monitoring our success and identifying areas that need improvement.

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Janesville or our surrounding area. If there is anything I can assist you with to make your future visits more enjoyable please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Highly recommend. Clean room, warm staff. Excellent management. Perfect location just off the freeway, cracker barrel immediately adjacent. I would recommend this hotel with the highest confidence. Highly recommend. Clean room, warm staff. Excellent management. Perfect location just off the freeway, cracker barrel immediately adjacent. I would recommend this hotel with the highest confidence

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed January 21, 2014

We stayed in this Hotel 01/17/2014-01/19/2014. I was a wonderful room King bed with a pull out couch. We traveled with a Show Choir group and the hotel let us use there lobby to Steam and Iorn all the kids outfits the night before their preformance and that was very helpful.
My only CON I had was there food the eggs were in supossed to be scrambled I think. They were cut into little squares and the sauage was gross. The fruit was good. I know they had a packed house so they might of had to cook quickly but the quality was not there.
Over all - Good stay

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 21, 2014

This Hampton is pretty average compared to most Hampton Inns. It does seem dated to others, but the staff make up for it in customer service and care. The location is a bit confusing due to how the roads are laid out. This hotel seems to be tucked away unlike the majority that seem to be near the main road and easily accessed. Even with this inconvenience, Id recommend this Hampton any day of the week.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple