All reviewscracker barrelfront deskright next doorking bednice hotelfitness centerfitness roomoatmealbeds were comfortablea great place to staydefinitely stay here againpleasant stayparking lotbreakfast areanice roomnext morningchecking in
Reviewed February 10, 2014

this hotel never ceases to be the best experience ever--would stay there over and over. We have never been disappointed with a Hampton Inn, they are always our first choice and this one is no different.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

I want to thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn of Janesville for your stay. I’m happy that you enjoyed it. We understand you have many lodging choices and we appreciate your business.

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your stay at the Hampton Inn of Janesville. Your feedback is a valuable component in monitoring our success and identifying areas that need improvement.

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Janesville or our surrounding area. If there is anything I can assist you with to make your future visits more enjoyable please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Highly recommend. Clean room, warm staff. Excellent management. Perfect location just off the freeway, cracker barrel immediately adjacent. I would recommend this hotel with the highest confidence. Highly recommend. Clean room, warm staff. Excellent management. Perfect location just off the freeway, cracker barrel immediately adjacent. I would recommend this hotel with the highest confidence

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed January 21, 2014

We stayed in this Hotel 01/17/2014-01/19/2014. I was a wonderful room King bed with a pull out couch. We traveled with a Show Choir group and the hotel let us use there lobby to Steam and Iorn all the kids outfits the night before their preformance and that was very helpful.
My only CON I had was there food the eggs were in supossed to be scrambled I think. They were cut into little squares and the sauage was gross. The fruit was good. I know they had a packed house so they might of had to cook quickly but the quality was not there.
Over all - Good stay

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Reviewed January 21, 2014

This Hampton is pretty average compared to most Hampton Inns. It does seem dated to others, but the staff make up for it in customer service and care. The location is a bit confusing due to how the roads are laid out. This hotel seems to be tucked away unlike the majority that seem to be near the main road and easily accessed. Even with this inconvenience, Id recommend this Hampton any day of the week.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Try not to get the room next to the ice machine VERY noise! Free breakfast was good. Remolded rooms nice as well. The location is convenient to the interstate. May or may not stay again since the ice machine woke me up twice during the night.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Meeting your expectations is our primary objective and I apologize that we fell short of that goal. Your comments are being reviewed with my staff so that corrections can be made.

Once again, I appreciate your comments and thoughts on my property. It is my hope that you will look to stay at my property on future trips.

Again, thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.