$136
$69
Quality Inn(Edgerton)
$85
QualityInn
All reviewscracker barrelfront deskright next doorking bednice hotelfitness centerwould definitely stay here againfitness roomoatmealbeds were comfortablea great place to staypleasant stayparking lotbreakfast areanice roomnext morningchecking in
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 21, 2014

This Hampton is pretty average compared to most Hampton Inns. It does seem dated to others, but the staff make up for it in customer service and care. The location is a bit confusing due to how the roads are laid out. This hotel seems to be tucked away unlike the majority that seem to be near the main road and easily accessed. Even with this inconvenience, Id recommend this Hampton any day of the week.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

I want to thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn of Janesville for your stay. I’m happy that you enjoyed it. We understand you have many lodging choices and we appreciate your business.

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your stay at the Hampton Inn of Janesville. Your feedback is a valuable component in monitoring our success and identifying areas that need improvement.

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Janesville or our surrounding area. If there is anything I can assist you with to make your future visits more enjoyable please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Try not to get the room next to the ice machine VERY noise! Free breakfast was good. Remolded rooms nice as well. The location is convenient to the interstate. May or may not stay again since the ice machine woke me up twice during the night.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Meeting your expectations is our primary objective and I apologize that we fell short of that goal. Your comments are being reviewed with my staff so that corrections can be made.

Once again, I appreciate your comments and thoughts on my property. It is my hope that you will look to stay at my property on future trips.

Again, thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I have stayed here many times before and in other hotels and many times. the so called updated hotel was less than desirable. the service wasn't up to par the staff seemed pre- occupied and not attentive to guests. the POOL and HOT TUB areas smelled AWFUL like dead carp. the check out was a Disaster. and all for the price we had to pay ..Hampton would not give me a deal when I called, so I booked my room through BOOKING.com and got a better deal. guessing even the Hampton chain knows the Janesville location wasn't up to par and hoped no one booked that weekend .. better hope they get back on track soon

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Again, thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

This Hampton is a little difficult to locate...more accurately, it's easy to find being quite close to the highway, but finding a way into it and then finding a place to park can be difficult, particularly if you're trying to do it at night while it's snowing, but once there, the front desk is friendly and efficient.
The hotel seemed quite full when we arrived and the next morning the breakfast area which shared it's space with the main lobby, was full to overflowing. I thought the food was pretty much the same at in other Hampton Inns...acceptable, but nothing to exclaim over, but for whatever reason, the setup and selection was not as full as I had come to expect (having stayed in 3 other Hampton Inns in the past week). Also, the person running the breakfast seemed overwhelmed which might explain why no one bothered to clean up a mess on the floor which prevented one of the largest tables from being used for over a half hour.
The room was a bit smaller than others I had stayed in, but the bed was comfy and we had no trouble falling asleep, even though our room faced the highway and the noise from it was pretty clear.
Next morning there was a drizzle and temp drop which resulted in a parking lot that was completely iced over. We had several near falls and saw others dealing with the same issues as they tried to approach their cars. The staff knew about it...mentioned it to us at one point, but didn't do anything about it.
If I was in the area, I'd consider staying again, but it's not a "keeper" in my mind, even refurbished, the rooms are a bit too small and the laxness in the breakfast room and exterior upkeep during this ice storm didn't sit well with us.

Room Tip: If you're staying here, ask for a room in the back and on the east side of the hotel, which will keep you further from the highway noise.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Staff was friendly and efficient. Room was good, but the bathroom was a little small. Lots of restaurants nearby (Cracker Barrel is right next door). I travel frequently and have had some great experiences and some horrible. This stay rates as well-worth the price. Great value!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013