All reviews cracker barrel front desk right next door nice hotel king bed fitness center fitness room oatmeal a great place to stay beds were comfortable definitely stay here again pleasant stay parking lot breakfast area nice room next morning free breakfast
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Let's face it, most hotels are pretty much the same. The only thing that changes are the food and the staff. The Hampton Inn has a fair breakfast (if you want better, go to the Embassy Suites...and pay triple the room price!), but I was very impressed with the staff I dealt with. They actually treated me like a *gasp* guest! Excellent overall value and service.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

I want to thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn of Janesville for your stay. I’m happy that you enjoyed it. We understand you have many lodging choices and we appreciate your business.

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Janesville or our surrounding area. If there is anything I can assist you with to make your future visits more enjoyable please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Hampton Inn Janesville Wisconsin offers a great value for the money. The service was very good and the location offers easy access to the business community. Very nice selection for complimentary breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Janesville or our surrounding area

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel throughout the years while on business in Janesville, WI and I have experienced it before and after remodeling. Remodeling did not turn hotel into luxury hotel however inside of the room it almost feels like it is luxury hotel. Hotel and it's room is in an excellent condition for mid-range hotel. If you are fitness fanatic don't expect hotel gym to provide all the bells and whistles you need.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

I like staying at Hamptons because the bedding is cleaner-this was no exception. I booked my stay through Expedia so check-in literally took less than three minutes. I loved all the bathroom counter space. Breakfast was great but the only thing that I found distasteful was the hotel staff (front desk) eating breakfast at one of the lobby tables.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Stayed here as a family and everything was great. The remodeling is gorgeous and we really appreciated the luxurious feel in the heartland! The staff were helpful. The breakfast has something for everyone! Highly recommend!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013