$109
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

Quality Inn(Janesville)
Scarlett House(Janesville)
$59
Quality Inn(Edgerton)
$85
All reviewscracker barrelfront deskright next doorking bednice hotelfitness centerwould definitely stay here againfitness roomoatmealbeds were comfortablea great place to staypleasant stayparking lotbreakfast areanice roomnext morningchecking in
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Very good hotel. Clean rooms, comfortable bed, friendly front desk and the breakfast had a lot of choices including waffle irons, cereal, toast/bagels, eggs & sausage. I was pleased with my stay and would definitely stay here again. It's right off the interstate and there's also a Cracker Barrel that's just a walk across the parking lot so dinner was easy too. Perfect for my needs.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

I want to thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn of Janesville for your stay. I’m happy that you enjoyed it. We understand you have many lodging choices and we appreciate your business.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Beautiful hotel from the lobby to the rooms to the pool (though the water temp was a little cold). Really enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and the 24 hr coffee/tea area. Enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay there again. Really nice/friendly employees

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Trust Hampton and all Hilton Properties! Located right off Interstate 90 and close to restaurants. Staff is friendly and room was clean, mattress was perfect and breakfast was good. I used to the workout facility and it was above par considering it's a hotel. Did not use the indoor pool or business lounge, but was notified where it was when checking in. Again, always a great stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed October 16, 2013

clean rooms and lobby friendly staff quiet location breakfast was made with very good choices of fruit cereal eggs good selection highly recommend to anyone to stay there. was in a quiet part off the interstate. easy to get too.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I want to thank you all for a very pleasant stay. thank you to the maid/ cleaning lady sandy for trying to give us our every need you are a very kind and pleasant person God bless you. thank you for the delicious breakfast. and the cleanliness of the room made for a comfortable nights sleep.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Janesville or our surrounding area.