“clean friendly”

Hampton Inn Janesville
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Janesville
Reviewed October 16, 2013

clean rooms and lobby friendly staff quiet location breakfast was made with very good choices of fruit cereal eggs good selection highly recommend to anyone to stay there. was in a quiet part off the interstate. easy to get too.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

I want to thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn of Janesville for your stay. I’m happy that you enjoyed it. We understand you have many lodging choices and we appreciate your business.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I want to thank you all for a very pleasant stay. thank you to the maid/ cleaning lady sandy for trying to give us our every need you are a very kind and pleasant person God bless you. thank you for the delicious breakfast. and the cleanliness of the room made for a comfortable nights sleep.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Reviewed October 12, 2013

We were on a small road trip to view the fall colors in WI. Very clean. Centrally located. Good breakfast,and to go bags. Good coffee,great fruit. Rooms are very clean,bathrooms nice.
Would stay here again.

Room Tip: A great place to eat is Milwaukee Grill.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Stayed here with our daughter and Son-in-law and their 3 kids for a fun get-away overnight. Very Clean Hotel-- Friendly people--Kids had a Ball in the pool--nice size and the Breakfast was Great !!! Would stay here again :)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
Osceola, Wisconsin
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Breakfast - choices were non-eventful. Oatmeal was really paste like - goo. Scrambled eggs were over cooked over stirred little pieces. No protein choice i.e bacon or sausage. Milk for cereal better served from a machine rather then a butler. Waffle machines no spray so each waffle stuck to the griddle. The overall breakfast area was crowded and hard to Maneuver. There were many guests eating breakfast both sat sun - the seating area was crowded. The area should be seperate from the overall lobby/elevator/ pool access area. Just not appealling and not crowd friendly experience. King Suite was crowded seemed smaleld then the dbl bed suite. Nice furnishings and clean - just overall crowded. Room Key cards did not work after 10 pm and the following day for two of our booked rooms with a 2 night stay.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I had written a couple reviews about this property in the past. I just stayed their this week and they now have an Exercise Room. So, you don't have to go down to the fitness center down the road. This is very convenient. The exercise room as 2 treadmills, 1 eliptical, fitness balls, weights, television. Small but nice and clean. Great improvement.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Janesville or our surrounding area. If there is anything I can assist you with to make your future visits more enjoyable please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We stayed at this hotel overnight. The receptionist was very friendly. Great breakfast. Very clean. Would have liked a small fridge in room. The location was great as was close to expressway and across the lot from a cracker barrel. Though it was close to the highway, there was no highway noise noted.