$109
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

Quality Inn(Janesville)
$85
QualityInn
Scarlett House(Janesville)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscracker barrelfront deskright next doorking bednice hotelfitness centerwould definitely stay here againfitness roomoatmealbeds were comfortablea great place to staypleasant stayparking lotbreakfast areanice roomnext morningchecking in
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Stayed here with our daughter and Son-in-law and their 3 kids for a fun get-away overnight. Very Clean Hotel-- Friendly people--Kids had a Ball in the pool--nice size and the Breakfast was Great !!! Would stay here again :)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

I want to thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn of Janesville for your stay. I’m happy that you enjoyed it. We understand you have many lodging choices and we appreciate your business.

A TripAdvisor Member
Osceola, Wisconsin
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Breakfast - choices were non-eventful. Oatmeal was really paste like - goo. Scrambled eggs were over cooked over stirred little pieces. No protein choice i.e bacon or sausage. Milk for cereal better served from a machine rather then a butler. Waffle machines no spray so each waffle stuck to the griddle. The overall breakfast area was crowded and hard to Maneuver. There were many guests eating breakfast both sat sun - the seating area was crowded. The area should be seperate from the overall lobby/elevator/ pool access area. Just not appealling and not crowd friendly experience. King Suite was crowded seemed smaleld then the dbl bed suite. Nice furnishings and clean - just overall crowded. Room Key cards did not work after 10 pm and the following day for two of our booked rooms with a 2 night stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I had written a couple reviews about this property in the past. I just stayed their this week and they now have an Exercise Room. So, you don't have to go down to the fitness center down the road. This is very convenient. The exercise room as 2 treadmills, 1 eliptical, fitness balls, weights, television. Small but nice and clean. Great improvement.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Janesville or our surrounding area. If there is anything I can assist you with to make your future visits more enjoyable please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We stayed at this hotel overnight. The receptionist was very friendly. Great breakfast. Very clean. Would have liked a small fridge in room. The location was great as was close to expressway and across the lot from a cracker barrel. Though it was close to the highway, there was no highway noise noted.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for five nights. Each day there was a different delicious breakfast available. At night they have delicious cookies available for their guests. It is located right next to a Cracker Barrel so it is really easy to get a supper without having to drive anywhere.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business