“Great, large room”

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Janesville
Jacksonville, Illinois
“Great, large room”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

This hotel was clean, and looked newly remodeled. Huge comfy rooms, large bathroom with sit down vanity. Clean,daily changed duvets, and breakfasts were wonderful. Plenty of seating, and the lady working the breakfast was super, sweet and tried so much to pleased. The only complaint was a noisy air conditioner.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, June 14, 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Dayton
Reviewed June 12, 2013

The hotel was great except for room 115 which is around the corner from the front desk, but it was not front counter noises we heard it was from the kitchen prep for breakfast that was kitty corner across the hall. They were fairly noisy with clanking dishes and talking and they should not have been. No we did not complain and I suppose we should have.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Meeting your expectations is our primary objective and I apologize that we fell short of that goal. Your comments are being reviewed with my staff so that corrections can be made.

Once again, I appreciate your comments and thoughts on my property. It is my hope that you will look to stay at my property on future trips.
Brillion, United States
Reviewed June 5, 2013

The rooms in this hotel were clean with updated fixtures and furniture. The pool is kept at a warm 90 degree's (which we loved). The staff was welcoming. The breakfast (fruit, eggs, potatos, cereal, oatmeal) was delicious!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
I want to thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn of Janesville for your stay. I’m happy that you enjoyed it. We understand you have many lodging choices and we appreciate your business.

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your stay at the Hampton Inn of Janesville. Your feedback is a valuable component in monitoring our success and identifying areas that need improvement.

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Janesville or our surrounding area. If there is anything I can assist you with to make your future visits more enjoyable please feel free to contact me.
Iowa
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Everything is updated here at the Hampton. The rooms are spacious and well appointed and the staff, while not overly friendly, was just fine. The location is within just a few miles of many quality eating establishments and just off the interstate. I really enjoy Hampton Inns and this one fits the bill for an above average stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, May 31, 2013

Lakeland, Florida
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This hotel has always been very clean, very friendly and an overall great value and place to stay. They have remodeled the rooms and the lobby/breakfast area. The upgrades are very nice and classy. The lobby, while nice, does not match the colors and patterns are not a match. That does not matter though. The people who work there are great and helpful. I recommend this hotel to everyone because of all I said above and also because of its convenient location to everything in Janesville especially the interstate. Stay Here!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, May 29, 2013

Janesville, United States
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I spent a weekend at the hotel and was very pleased with the quality of the room. I visited a friend in a similar priced room at a different hotel and the quality of this room was much better. I had an enjoyable weekend.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
I would like to thank you for your recent visit to the Hampton Inn of Janesville. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Needed to stay one night in Janesville, chose Hampton Inn because it was affordable and #1 on TripAdvisor. The inside is remodeled, up-to-date, and very classy. We stayed in a 1-bed king room - small, but had a couch and comfy foot stools, and numerous signs stating that the bed linens and duvet cover were all fresh and clean (which made me feel great). Small bathroom but that was not a problem for us. Comfortable bed, WONDERFUL pillows, friendly staff. Went down for breakfast the next morning at 8 am and it was not too busy, lots of pleasant, quietly conversing families all around, LOTS of food to choose from (muffins, toast, oatmeal, cereal,scrambled eggs, hard-boiled eggs, fruit, yogurt) and EXCELLENT COFFEE!!!

Checkout was very simple - just handed them our keys and waved goodbye!

Took us a couple of wrong turns to find it - just off the highway so you know there's a few turns before you get there - just down the road were quite a few restaurants to choose from, and a Walgreens just across the street - very convenient.

Next time we're traveling to Chicago with family or friends, we'll recommend staying here!

Room Tip: We were on 3rd floor which was very quiet on a Friday night - only heard a few people saying "G...