“Staff great - kids loved the warm pool!”

Hampton Inn Janesville
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Janesville
Brillion, United States
“Staff great - kids loved the warm pool!”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

The rooms in this hotel were clean with updated fixtures and furniture. The pool is kept at a warm 90 degree's (which we loved). The staff was welcoming. The breakfast (fruit, eggs, potatos, cereal, oatmeal) was delicious!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
I want to thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn of Janesville for your stay. I’m happy that you enjoyed it. We understand you have many lodging choices and we appreciate your business.

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your stay at the Hampton Inn of Janesville. Your feedback is a valuable component in monitoring our success and identifying areas that need improvement.

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Janesville or our surrounding area. If there is anything I can assist you with to make your future visits more enjoyable please feel free to contact me.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Iowa
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Everything is updated here at the Hampton. The rooms are spacious and well appointed and the staff, while not overly friendly, was just fine. The location is within just a few miles of many quality eating establishments and just off the interstate. I really enjoy Hampton Inns and this one fits the bill for an above average stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, May 31, 2013

Lakeland, Florida
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This hotel has always been very clean, very friendly and an overall great value and place to stay. They have remodeled the rooms and the lobby/breakfast area. The upgrades are very nice and classy. The lobby, while nice, does not match the colors and patterns are not a match. That does not matter though. The people who work there are great and helpful. I recommend this hotel to everyone because of all I said above and also because of its convenient location to everything in Janesville especially the interstate. Stay Here!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, May 29, 2013

Janesville, United States
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I spent a weekend at the hotel and was very pleased with the quality of the room. I visited a friend in a similar priced room at a different hotel and the quality of this room was much better. I had an enjoyable weekend.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
I would like to thank you for your recent visit to the Hampton Inn of Janesville. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Needed to stay one night in Janesville, chose Hampton Inn because it was affordable and #1 on TripAdvisor. The inside is remodeled, up-to-date, and very classy. We stayed in a 1-bed king room - small, but had a couch and comfy foot stools, and numerous signs stating that the bed linens and duvet cover were all fresh and clean (which made me feel great). Small bathroom but that was not a problem for us. Comfortable bed, WONDERFUL pillows, friendly staff. Went down for breakfast the next morning at 8 am and it was not too busy, lots of pleasant, quietly conversing families all around, LOTS of food to choose from (muffins, toast, oatmeal, cereal,scrambled eggs, hard-boiled eggs, fruit, yogurt) and EXCELLENT COFFEE!!!

Checkout was very simple - just handed them our keys and waved goodbye!

Took us a couple of wrong turns to find it - just off the highway so you know there's a few turns before you get there - just down the road were quite a few restaurants to choose from, and a Walgreens just across the street - very convenient.

Next time we're traveling to Chicago with family or friends, we'll recommend staying here!

Room Tip: We were on 3rd floor which was very quiet on a Friday night - only heard a few people saying "G...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Stayed one night at this Hampton Inn. Greeted quickly, and with good service. The front desk made sure I knew where everything was for breakfast, etc. My room was on the ground level, which I was a bit disappointed on - and it ended up being right next to the fitness room, which I was concerned about. However, I could not hear anything and since the windows do not open, I ended up not being concerned about being on the ground level. The room was clean, bed was comfortable and bathroom was updated and clean. A good nights sleep. The breakfast was a standard Hampton offering, which isn't my favorite.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, May 24, 2013

Janesville, Wi, United States
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I choose HI's first when I travel for many reasons. They are located for easy access to and from the interstates, they are situated near restaurants, they are clean, up-to-date, and the beds are comfy and very inviting. Unless the circumstance is unusual, I get a decent nights sleep.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this review, May 20, 2013