$109
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

Quality Inn(Janesville)
Quality Inn(Edgerton)
$85
Scarlett House(Janesville)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscracker barrelfront deskright next doorking bednice hotelfitness centerwould definitely stay here againfitness roomoatmealbeds were comfortablea great place to staypleasant stayparking lotbreakfast areanice roomnext morningchecking in
Reviewed March 23, 2012

this hotel definitely needs to change the front desk employees. Very rude woman (susann) i believe her name was. I had a problem with my room and came to front desk just simply to report it not even wanting anything and she basically called me a liar and said there's nothing i can do for you. I then could hear her talking to her manager or another employee and she called me a vulgar name. I DO NOT APPRECIATE THIS ! i WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL !

Room Tip: do not stay here
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank angel s
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your stay at the Hampton Inn of Janesville. Your feedback is a valuable component in monitoring our success and identifying areas that need improvement.

Meeting your expectations is our primary objective and I apologize that we fell short of that goal. Your comments are being reviewed with my staff so that corrections can be made.

Once again, I appreciate your comments and thoughts on my property. It is my hope that you will look to stay at my property on future trips.

Please trust me when I say that improvement will be made in all concerning areas.

Hampton Inn of Janesville

Reviewed January 22, 2012

Hotel is older style, but very clean! staff was very friendly. They are gettingh ready to remodel the Hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
JanesvilleHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

I want to thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn of Janesville for your stay. I’m happy that you enjoyed it. We understand you have many lodging choices and we appreciate your business.
Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Janesville or our surrounding area. If there is anything I can assist you with to make your future visits more enjoyable, please call me directly at: (608) 754-4900 or e-mail me at millard.ellis@hilton.com .

Reviewed January 9, 2012

We try our best to stay at Hampton Inns wherever we travel. We are never disappointed. This is one of the older propertys, but older doesn't mean worse by any means. It's very clean, the staff is friendly, and the beds are wonderful! Breakfast in the morning always includes something hot (eggs, biscuits, waffle, sausage) and a hostess is always on hand to keep things tidy and filled. You cannot go wrong staying here.

Room Tip: If you are a HH member, ask for a king suite instead of just a king room. They are much bigger and have a couch instead of just a chair.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed December 6, 2011

Just stayed overnight here for a business trip. The king suite was reasonably priced and in great condition. Room was extremely clean with great mattress. Only downside was that the desk is too close to the bed making it difficult to sit there...especially if you are a bit larger around. ;-)

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed November 15, 2011

I stay at Hampton Inns all the time for work. Most have been updated or relatively new. This one is stuck in the 80s. The lobby is ok and the breakfast is comparable to other Hampton Inns. However, the rooms are stuck in the past with old dirty wallpaper and old carpet. The carpet in the elevators was dirty and never appeared to be vacuumed during my 3 day stay. The staff was very friendly, but the housekeeping in the room was poor. Also, there is no workout room within the hotel. They do give you free passes to a nice athletic club within 10 minutes of the hotel. I have to stay here, as my work is nearby and I like to get my Hilton points. So, if you have to stay here, beware of the rooms.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business