All reviewscracker barrelfront deskright next doorking bednice hotelfitness centerfitness roomoatmealbeds were comfortablea great place to staydefinitely stay here againpleasant stayparking lotbreakfast areanice roomnext morningchecking in
Reviewed September 27, 2011

I live in Janesville and had reserved a block of rooms at the Hampton for wedding guests in September, 2011. The staff was great to work with. I provided welcome bags to my guests and the staff was happy to hand them out at check-in. This is a very nice, clean hotel. I checked two other hotels for my guests and this one gave me the a good group rate and was of the quality I wanted to provide my guests. Additionally, we met as a group by the pool after the wedding and I noticed the staff kept an eye on us to make sure we were behaving. (which we were). Kudos to them for that!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2011

This is what a decent 3-star place should look like!

Clean, neat. NO SMELLS whatsoever, i.e. an absolutely neutral environment - a big deal, actually, when you are on the road for one week, staying at a different hotel every night. Check-in and check-out were very fast. Breakfast, although a basic one, serves hot dishes - which is nice. Convenient location.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2011

We didn't feel this was quite up to the usual Hampton Inn standards but for the price & the fact that it was such a quick stop over it was fine. Room felt dingy. Location right off highway. Breakfast had lots of choices & well stocked. Staff was very helpful. Check in & out was very quick. We were given a room on first floor at the end of the hall where all the rooms were handicapped accessible (ours was not) which were not being used at this time ( at least I didn't think so) so our whole hall was very quiet which we always like.

Room Tip: AARP discount given
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2011

Upon check-in the three of us explained why we were in town. The day of departure the front desk clerk presented us a copy of the local paper highlighting our front page story.

They even claimed we were now famous. We staged a 63 year reunion of a Janesville Gazette photo of our Lemonade Stand that was done in 1948.

What a "HooT" These alert kids added to our fun.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 25, 2011

Thank you so much for everything you did to make my visit to Janesville the best! Your staff went above and beyond!
Ruth

Room Tip: Thank you housekeeping
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business