“mmmmm... way better than outback”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #6 of 174 Restaurants in Janesville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Bethel, Connecticut
“mmmmm... way better than outback”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

ate here for dinner en route to albert lea, MN who knew a chain could be this good! complimentary peanuts were nice. i ordered a ny strip steak with a side of fries and a baked potato, with some garlic buttered grilled shrimp added on. steak was tender and juicy, a far cry from the dry eech steaks at outback (all we have in danbury, CT) baked potato was great for a restaurant, allmost tasted home-made! also, unlike outback, the potato was ACTUALLY full sized! i'm not a big shrimp person, but MAN those were good. long story short, a lot better than the competing chains and a breath of fresh air on the road.

• Visited August 2013

Janesville, Wisconsin
“can you here me”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

soooooooooooo LOUD the food is ok nothing ever new to eat same food all the time i feel like i am a herd of cattle get them in and out never know who is taking care of you have like 5 different people waiting on you and it like they are rushing you we got are rolls and drinks and then got a app next thing I new I had my app my chill and my salad at the same time who wants to eat like that I like to take my time and enjoy when I go out to eat not a big fan did I say its loud lets all yell and dance and scream happy birthday to let every one know

• Visited July 2013
SW Wisconsin
“Way too LOUD to enjoy!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Loud, Loud, LOUD, & LOUDER at this location.

How can you even talk to friends?
Not a pleasant experience.
Terrible food, too!

Visited March 2013
Charlemont, Massachusetts
“Great food and service”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Solid menu with options for every appetite. Delivery to the Holiday Inn Express is a plus and the prices are quite reasonable.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank nexdog
New Glarus, Wisconsin
“Texas Road HOuse in Janesville”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is our favorite Texas Road House. My husband loves the ribs and I like the 6 oz. sirloin and their salads which are always fresh. I appreciate that smaller meals are available and like the dine early deals. I have only had one steak that had a was a little tough and they didn't charge me for it and gave me a coupon for a free entree. The management is very good about circulating the restaurant to make sure everything is satisfactory. The noise level is a little high for anyone with hearing problems but they usually try to seat us in a quieter corner when we ask.

Visited July 2013