“Wonderful, wonderful”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 24, 2012

The food is great, the staff are wonderful, and the atmosphere is most enjoyable.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

Beautifully made sushi that is well priced especially if you go on Wednesdays when the standard rolls are cheaper and martinis are half off!

Reviewed February 11, 2012

Where can I start? The place was packed to capacity at 7pm on a Saturday evening. We worried we'd be waiting forever, but with a half an hour we were seated at the habatchi. The head chef was funny and polite and a wonderful chef. The food was AMAZING to say the least. The staff is courteous and friendly. I even tried sushi for the first time. The whole atmosphere is beautiful and authentic. I would very highly recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting a fun or romantic evening out. My husband and I went for Valentine's day and I was even given a rose. 5 stars! Without a doubt the BEST place in Janesville!

Reviewed September 23, 2011

Interior beautiful. Unexpected for Janesville. Great chef at the grill. Definitely going back to try the sushi!

1  Thank Cvanhorn
Reviewed August 8, 2011

We had a great time at Fuji's, and the food was wonderful. Can't wait to go again!