“great entertainment”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2013

these guys can put on a show!!! i will definatly come back again. If your looking for a good place to take your date give this place a try..you wont be dissapointed

There are newer reviews for The Armory

Reviewed January 9, 2013

My wife and myself love to go to the Armory in Janesville,Wis. The Staff is great making us feel right at "Home". The Waitress's are very attentive and know what you want before you ask! So the service is just out of this world!!!!The Atmostphere is great for having a great time out. The food is TOP of the line. The food you have to pick from is very creative and looks great when but in front of you. It is a must place to go when going out to eat in Janesville!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

We love dinner theater and this is a good one. The food and service are very nice and the performance is usually well worth the price. The season tickets are the best deal if you like this type of entertainment.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

My wife and myself decided to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary with dinner at the Armory. We have had many dining and entertaining experiences there and knew this occasion would not disappoint. The food was excellent and the service special. Always good and the monthly wine dinners are not to miss. Thanks for making it a great evening!

2  Thank Bill S
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We had a $100 gift card to use and it took 2 trips to use up. I took my friend there for lunch. The tomato bisque soup is delish, a must try. The waitress's are very attentive and friendly. The next time I took my husband on a date night. He even enjoyed it and he's not much for going out to eat. You can dine inside or outside on the beautiful patio. We always took food home. I loved the Armory when they had plays & dinner and I still love it. Wish the plays were still going.
Resident or tourist this is a must to go to for some excellent food.