“grill your own”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2013

you can either grill your own or they will cook your steak for you. they have a contest too,for anyone who wants to try to eat thier steak for free and end up on the wall in the hall of fame lol, my husband won this and he is so proud lol

Reviewed December 7, 2012

We visited on the day after Thanksgiving. Two thirds of the tables were not being used and we still had to wait almost 30 minutes for a table. All the servers really need to do is bring you drinks, but this seems to take forever. This place is neat to visit while we are in town for the holidays, but if I still lived here this place would get on my nerves too much for frequent visits.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

This was a unique experience where you get to pick your steak and then cook it on the BBQ pit in the restaurant. It was a lot of fun having a glass of wine and socializing while you are cooking your steak to your liking.
The wine list was OK and they had a few good bottles at some reasonable prices.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

My wife and I enjoy standing around the grill, cooking our own steaks and garlic bread, talking it up. I had the Teriyaki Steak once and I wouldn't again- but that was no fault but my own! When we've gone traditional we've not been disappointed.
We've been 3 times and I finall
y figured out what's missing. This is a tad more laid back than Texas Roadhouse or Lonestar, and it is simply a preference. I like the noise and bustle at Texas Roadhouse, but if you like it quieter and a bit more coridal, this is for you. I think it is a bit pricey, but it isn't outrageous. Each time we've been, the waitress forgot my wife's mushrooms, every time!

Reviewed June 21, 2012

If I want to go out to dinner I don't want to cook my own steak.