“Good food, great service”

Jimmy's Family Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American, Greek
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Jackson, Wisconsin
“Good food, great service”
Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

Although the food has to be good, I only return to a place for the service. Jimmy's gives you the best of both. I go there about once a month and have never gotten a bad meal or service. Highly recommended.

1 Thank gfox3

West Bend, Wisconsin, United States
“Average, at best”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

The food was average and the service wasn't attentive. This location is 100x better than the Slinger location, which isn't saying much.

Visited May 2012
WI
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just like Home”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Conveniently located with good free parking, Menu is varied and should appeal to all tastes. Servings are very ample and usually you have enough leftovers for another meal. The staff is friendly and curteous. The owner is there frequently to speak to the customers.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank joanrn
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Horrible!”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

When I moved to Jackson, I thought it would be nice to have a local restaurant to go to ... I started out with their specials. Not so good. Then, we went for breakfast -- I figured hard to ruin a basic breakfast. It was okay but not for the price. Other people that have lived in jackson forever like it. Maybe it's an acquired taste. But I won't be back.

• Visited July 2012
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
“A great surprise”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I live in the falls, and only came her because I had a $25 off my meal here. The food was excellent, and I don't say that to often, the service was fast and plesant, and it was great that the owner did some table checks with every table in the house. This was for dinner and my daughter ordered breakfast, my dad ordered the fish platter, and I ordered steak as usual. It is very hard to find someone that can cook a good rare steak, and they nailed it. I will most certainly be back again!!

• Visited August 2012