“a Rustic breakfast”

Rustic Roost
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Iron River
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 18, 2014

After working a 28hr shift I was very tired. My hunger was greater than the eyelids however so I stopped at the Rustic Roost to have breakfast. What a great place to eat. For under $9 I was more than satisfied when I was ready to leave. If you leave the Rustic Roost hungry, its your own fault.

1  Thank zamguy2013

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Rustic Roost has very good breakfasts. If you like eggs and bacon, and other breakfast foods, you won't be disappointed. Good omelets!

Reviewed May 16, 2014

They serve an excellent eggs Benedict. I must go at least once a summer for my breakfast there. Mom loves it too. I love the knotty pine interior. Very cozy.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

If you like eggs, biscuits and gravy, toast, etc. this is the place to go. I've been here several times for breakfast, once for lunch. They are definitely better at breakfast. The breakfast food is traditional. The service is great. The prices are cheap. The only downside is little in terms of healthy choices/hard to find something that isn't slathered in butter, gravy or syrup. But sometimes, that's the way breakfast should be, right? Very northwoodsy... expect to see plenty of snowmobilers in the winter and ATVers in the spring/summer/fall. Family friendly place with plenty of room to spread out.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We have been to the Rustic Roost a number of times for breakfast and for lunch. The food is always delicious. The service was excellent and the waitresses are friendly and most accommodating. My husband even asked them to make him up a huge burger by ginding up a sirloin steak and charging him accordingly. Which they did and he was very pleased with both the burger and the cost. We will absolutely go back again.

1  Thank MATHEW S