“FRIENDLY! FRESH FOOD! FANTASTIC drinks!!!”
Review of SkyLawn Supper Club - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
SkyLawn Supper Club
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I had the pleasure of dining & drinking at SkyLawn twice last week! I will say that both meals were THE BEST meals I have enjoyed in the north woods - and - I have had a ton of them! The drinks are generous, all of the food is cooked to order, everyone that you deal with is friendly! It's really tough to beat! Stop in for the fish fry - usually 4 or 5 different choices with plenty to eat - don't worry that it's not all you can eat - you will get plenty of food! Finally - the mushroom soup is some of the best soup you will consume - anywhere!!! Stop in, grab a seat at the bar, order with confidence & you will be more than satisfied! BOOM!

1  Thank Krups77
There are newer reviews for SkyLawn Supper Club

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We stopped here for dinner in July and had a great meal. The signature sirloin is one of the best I have had! Don't pass up the chance to try the Hungarian Mushroom soup! The seafood is very good as well. Service is well above average.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Great little restaurant. Good selection of specialty beers. Well trained wait staff. Steaks were fantastic....great cuts of meat, cooked perfectly and seasoned well. This place also has a Hungarian mushroom soup on the menu and homemade blue cheese salad dressing that is worth a try. They are one of the few places that actually serve "homemade" potato pancakes as a side. Fantastic....

1  Thank MichiganYooper2013
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I love there mushroom soup...iy is to de for...always get a good and filling meal with great service

1  Thank culaugh2012
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

SkyLawn is about 30 min. from our Northwoods getaway & has become one of our favorite restaurants in the entire area.

Several years ago, it was missing from the scene after the original bldg. burned to the ground. That building served great food dating back to the 1950's. A modern, comfortable building continues the tradition, operated by the same family, on U.S. 51, a few miles south of Hurley.

We & our extended family have never been disappointed after dining here numerous times over the past 14 yrs. Between 14 of us--both kids & adults--we've always enjoyed a variety of selections ordered as well as excellent, genuinely friendly service.

Everything is good but my favorite is their blackened pork chop with crumbled bleu cheese. My wife's favorite is their broiled fresh walleye. The soups & salads are excellent. In true Northwoods supper club fashion, an old-fashioned tradition of serving a small beer "chaser" with my Bloody Mary is carried on here.

Dinner at the SkyLawn is now a regular tradition by popular demand during our annual family fest up North.

2  Thank TRON13