All reviews front desk waffles room was clean continental breakfast breakfast area hot tub and sauna no elevator great place to stay staff was very friendly and helpful stay there again first floor stayed one night hard boiled eggs housekeeping staff fridge and microwave michigan clerk
Reviewed September 12, 2010

We selected this hotel for its central location and high ratings given by previous travelers. It is conveniently located to the Apostle islands and the Porcupine Mountain Wilderness area. The hotel is amazingly nice. We stayed over the Labor for 4 nights and thoroughly enjoyed our visit. The facilities are well maintained, the room was clean and comfortable, and amenities were good (indoor pool and hot tub). The staff was friendly and gave us a great dinner recommendation. If you enjoy good Italian food, you need to have dinner at the Liberty Bell in Hurley. We liked it so much we went back for a second time.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Laura K, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Hurley, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2012

Thank you for such a kind review. We are so glad that you had a great time. We hope that if you are ever traveling this way again that we can meet all your expectations.

Reviewed July 16, 2010

The Days Inn of Hurley has a lot of amenities for the price! It has a pool, continental breakfast, and arcade -- all for a great price! This hotel is conveniently located on U.S. Highway 51 and is close to all the ski hills, including Big Powderhorn Mountain, Indianhead Mountain, and Copper Peak! SUCH A VALUE!! :)

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Andrew K

Thank you for staying with us and giving us such a nice review. We are very glad that we met your needs. We hope that if you are up skiing, four wheeling or just sight seeing that we can accomodate you again. We look forward to seeing you

Reviewed September 29, 2008

Stayed for 2 nights while touring the fall scenery in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan. The staff was courteous and very helpful with dinner suggestions. The rooms were standard Days Inn and were clean.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Thank you for the wonderful review. We do have a beautiful area in the fall, I am glad you got to see the lovely color in all their splendor. We hope that if you pass this way again to do some sightseeing that you will stay with us. Our staff looks forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed July 17, 2008

My two children and I stayed in this hotel over the 4th of July weekend. We got in very tired from a long kayak trip. Took showers and got ready for bed. When my son turned down the sheets we found a USED bandage in the bed! We called down to the front desk about 10:30 they offered to get us another room. The thought of moving was not appealing. I opted for a clean set of sheets that I changed myself. The compensation I got was a coupon for 50% off another stay at that same hotel within the next 6 months. I live in TX and really don't see how that is any compensation. I am not sure if I can ever stay in another Days Inn again. Very Creepy! It really makes you wonder.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank Love2DriveTexas

I am very sorry that you had a bad experience. We are under new management, and we are always looking forward to ways to improve our hotel. I hope that if you ever pass through our area again that you will stop in and ask to speak to the manager. I will personally try to help you and try to make your experience here a very nice one. Thank you for taking time out to do a review, it helps us to know the areas that need to be improved upon.

Reviewed September 3, 2007

This hotel was amazingly nice for a Days Inn. Rooms were neat, pool and spa were clean, and open 24 hours which was nice when we arrived at 11:30 pm. Staff very helpful and a good breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2007