“Fantastic!”

Paddy Ryan's Irish Pub
Ranked #9 of 99 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

We traveled from New Mexico with my 80 year old parents to visit my Dad's family, and are staying in Hudson. Found Paddy Ryan's on trip advisor and decided to try it. Excellent food, the sweetest, friendliest waitress, and great beer! We loved our experience at this restaurant, and if we are ever in the area again, we will most definitely be back! 5 great big stars!!!!!!

2  Thank Charleneridge

Reviewed May 27, 2013

The menu has all sorts of Irish things I hadn't seen before. Things I had were good, sort of comfort food. Not cheap-- but interesting.

1  Thank Madrally
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Let me start with the good: their food! A fairly unique menu featuring Irish dishes. The flavors were right on...complex, delicious, unique. Sadly, that's where the positives end. Service was slow (it was us and one other table in the entire place). My coffee came out room temperature, and the server didn't believe me until he discovered a problem with their hot water. Speaking of heat, while the food tasted good, it certainly wasn't hot....just warm. And the tables and floors were sticky. But it's pretty easy to get to off the highway.

1  Thank jdawgm13
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Been to Paddy's a few times, this visit was a Saturday night 9ish. Restaurant was pretty empty but service was very slow. Food and drinks delicious as always but not happy with the automatically added gratuity for our party of 6. We will definitely think twice about returning.

1  Thank WiTravelFam
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We had a few different dishes, which were all very good. The service was a bit slow but not bad for a Friday night. The Irish beers were tasty, too.