“Chocolate, what else do you need?”

Knoke's Chocolates and Nuts
Ranked #1 of 3 Shopping in Hudson
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Everything is hand made and they have a nice variety and you can get gift boxes to go. The chocolate truffles are wonderful.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Knoke's is one of the first places I will bring my guests when visiting Hudson. The sea salt chocolate covered caramels are sure to please any chocolate addict (milk and dark are equally divine) and the kids love the ice cream and chocolate covered gummy bears. For something new, try the blueberry balsalmic truffle or the chocolate covered frito bar.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

This place is a quaint little shop filled to the brim with chocolates, candies, and ice cream. There were several flavors to choose from and prices seemed very reasonable.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Our family has lived in Hudson for many years, and recently I was at Knoke's getting after-school ice cream for my son, when on a whim I purchased one of their apple pies they had on the counter near the check out (yes, I fell for the upsell!). Can I say, it was absolutely THE BEST apple pie I have ever tasted! And this comes the weekend after shelling out $$ for an apple crisp made at a local apple orchard, that wasn't nearly as good. Everyone in our house went nuts over Knoke's apple pie, and are asking for it again.

1  Thank tsoberdas
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Wonderful chocolates!! They were even on Bethenny's show!! Great opportunity for you. Wonderful service, maybe a few more dark chocolates?