“Over priced / over rated”

Knoke's Chocolates and Nuts
Ranked #1 of 3 Shopping in Hudson
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Maybe I am just spoiled, I go to Europe a lot and have real good stuff there. Knoke's does not even come close.

1  Thank m t

Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

We are very fortunate to live in a city that has a homemade chocolate shop! We frequent often, and there is really nothing negative I can say about this wonderful place( a bit pricey, but well worth the quality!!!). They have candies beautifully packaged for gifts, or you can hand pick from the display case. Knoke's also carries great tasting ice cream. The dark chocolate salted caramels and milk chocolate covered potato chips are 2 of our faves!

1  Thank Jilly070
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Whether you are stopping by or are driving through Hudson, don't miss a visit to Knoke's. This gem will provide nearly anyone their 'sweet' fix, from old fashioned penny candy chocolate bark to exotic truffles and ice cream. I have purchased small boxes and baggies of varieties of these morsels for family, friends, church retreats and more and all have enjoyed them. I have not yet had cupcakes or other bake goods but they look fantastic. The service is wonderful, as well.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

If I am meeting anyone for lunch and dinner in Hudson, you can bet we will go to Knoke's afterwards. My favorites are the dark chocolate covered caramel with sea salt and the blueberry balsamic chocolate truffles. My daughter loves the ice cream cones (very reasonably priced) and the chocolate covered gummies. The chocolate covered frito bars are interesting, if not addicting. The staff is awesome and the owner is very involved in supporting the community. It is truly one of my Hudson faves!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

If you come to Hudson, WI. do not miss Knoke's Chocolates! It just smells good the minute you walk in the door. Large variety of chocolates. Very good, and made in house. Great choices for holidays. Perfect candies for Christmas and Easter. Many many candy jars full of candy that kids (and some adults) like. Mix and match.
While you are there, don't forget that they have delicious ice cream!