“Wings”

Barker's Bar & Grill
Ranked #4 of 91 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
St. Paul
“Wings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

I hae never had a bad meal at Barkers. I am a huge fan of their Wings but they have other good food too. Barkers sits on the main drag which makes it easy to get to. Parking just depends on how busy Hudson is. The staff is friendly and it is reasonably priced. Did I mention I love their wings yet?

• Visited July 2014

Louisville, Kentucky, United States
“Family friendly pub”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

My family of six visited for an early dinner. The staff was incredibly friendly and helped my kids feel welcome. My son loved the bacon stuffed burger. I enjoyed a bison burger. More food than we could eat.

1 Thank Cassandra L
West Bend, WI
“Great pick!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Our family was driving through Hudson on our way to MN. I checked TripAdvisor reviews and we tried this place. Very good food and very good servers. The grilled romaine salad is awesome! We went with kids too and everyone walked out happy! Give it a try!

Somerset, Wisconsin
“Great tap beer selection and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

I love the garlic wings (extra crispy) and the grilled romaine salad. Burgers are big and very tasty and the fries are thick cut. Lots of local and specialty beers with a large list of specialty drinks as well. Never disappointed at Barkers.

Visited June 2014
Hudson, WI
“Go early so you can get in without a wait! Enjoy the large menu & bar.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

Whenever we have international visitors & want to give them a great American bar & grill lunch or dinner, we take them to Barker's. Also a great place to take guests with picky appetites. Portions are generous & prices are reasonable. Free popcorn! Good selection of beer on tap & in bottles. I tried a hoppy beer flight recently & it's a great deal + a lot of fun. My husband always has spicy chicken wings (the best in town, so he says) and I LOVE the fact that I can still order a Southwestern Grilled Cheese even though it's no longer on the menu. Servers here are knowledgeable and will do practically anything to make your experience a good one. Chefs follow requests & make everything tasty. Can be difficult to get in on a weekend, so go early!

• Visited July 2014