“Nice local bar, the porch area is nice in the summertime”

Barker's Bar & Grill
Ranked #4 of 99 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 5, 2007

Nice local bar, the porch area is nice in the summertime

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 29, 2007

Boring the same as any bar/burger joint

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed October 30, 2007

A trip to Hudson is a must with your destination set for Barker's Bar & Grill. You will not be disappointed starting from the moment you walk in as you are greeted with a smile. The entire staff is very friendly and always make you feel welcome. They have a full menu with plenty of choices for even the pickiest of eaters and will happily accommodate any special requests. Watch as your meal is prepared in the open kitchen while snacking on the complimentary popcorn, freshly popped. There is a wide selection of beer and wine as well as mixed / specialty drinks. A few menu favorites: Peanut-Thai Wings, Tyson Burger (blackened seasoning & crumbled bleu cheese), Bison Burger (locally raised), Yellow-Fin Tuna. Really, there is not one bad item on their menu. You will leave wanting more. ENJOY!

1  Thank Amwjlb
Reviewed July 31, 2007

My friends and I were in town for a girl's weekend and I had been to this place the year before for a wedding. Love the atmosphere and the food is excellent. I wish I could remember the bartenders but it was a blond girl and brunette guy who just had a great personality and witty and fun to talk to while we waited to get seated for our food.

Our waitress was also very nice and had a great personality. I just love this place and every time I am in town I will be eating there time and time again.

1  Thank joskey
Reviewed June 24, 2007

After a long overdue fun weekend, this Twin Cities couple decided to daytrip and explore the areas close to home. So we headed over to Hudson's main street. We accidentally meandered into Barkers, simple to check it out. But we were quickly at the bar enjoying a summer cocktail and appetizers.

The hostess/bartender was so welcoming, and made the BEST martini! Our food was quick, hot and delicious. The service and quality were excellent, we were pleasantly surprised. We knew Hudson was a nice little diversion, but didn't expect to enjoy our day quite so much.

This is a great casual bar/grill with nice atmosphere and outstanding food. We will be back and also recommend it to anyone!