“Excellent sandwiches & home-made fries”

Barker's Bar & Grill
Ranked #4 of 96 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Fargo, North Dakota
“Excellent sandwiches & home-made fries”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

My husband and I decided to have dinner at Barker's this past Saturday and there was a 45 minute wait out the door. We chose to come back the next day for lunch instead and the food was really good. We both ordered sandwiches and the french fries and were served enough fries for 4 people. We laughed about it and then ended up eating them all, they were so delicious. This is your typical 'Cheers' type of bar, so don't expect a fancy atmosphere but the booths had padded seats and were comfortable and the service was very efficient, not to mention getting our food within minutes of ordering it and piping hot. I would recommend Barker's for a burger or sandwich and the fries and we will return when in the area again.

Visited September 2012

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“We stopped here on Monday. It was my first visit.”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Service was good and friendly. The food, I ordered the grilled romaine salad, and my friend ordered the ribeye sandwich. I was amazed by the grilled Romaine salad. It was delicious, and the chicken was moist, the romaine was grilled to perfection. The ribeye sandwich was flavorful and really tender. Service was excellent.

Visited September 2012
Somerset, WI
“Great place to go in Hudson!”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I've never been disappointed by a visit to Barker's. Great wings, burgers and sandwiches with decent prices.

Visited July 2012
Allenton, Wisconsin
“Wonderful Food! Great Service!”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Heard about this from our hotel. So glad we went. We had a fantastic server and the menu was open. I had chicken wings to die for and a small side salad that was beautiful. Hubs had a burger and fries he loved it. They had a great selection of beers and we tried 2 kinds and enjoyed both. Our server suggested things to us and we were not disappointed. There was a huge crowd of people waiting to eat.That says a lot about a place.

Visited July 2012
Hudson, Wisconsin
“Phenominal”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My wife and I frequent this place for a few reasons, chief among them are the excellent food but equally the friendly staff. This place has some of the best burgers you'll find; the bullseye burger with BBQ sauce is outstanding, the louisiana chicken is outstanding, the Jolly Mon chicken is oustanding, the Greek Chicken is oustanding......you get the picture........you can't go wrong with anything on the menu.

Second is the people, they employ friendly and nice people. You will very rarely walk in our out of that place without at least 2-3 people telling you "Welcome!" or "Thank you"....I'm not talking just your server, I'm talking everyone....they're the best! It should also be noted, the atmosphere here is laid back, not too loud and obnoxious, and not filled with drunk 21 year olds....thats reserved for their neighbor.

• Visited July 2012