“Great food!”

Barker's Bar & Grill
Ranked #4 of 91 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bellevue, Nebraska
“Great food!”
Reviewed October 22, 2011

If we are in Hudson again, we will definitely come back!

Visited July 2011

Newton, Iowa
“Great Bar and Grill”
Reviewed October 22, 2011

This place hit the mark...very busy but that's a good sign. Friendly, attentive hostess kept us informed as to when we'd be seated on a Thursday evening, about 7:30pm. Wait was about 20 minutes, but well worth it. I had the sirloin steak...it was a bit overcooked for my taste, but tender anyway. The salad was outstanding and fries were not greasy. My husband had the Heart of Romaine Grilled Salad and he could not say enough about how delicious it was. Oh...and a perfect vodka martini!!!

• Visited October 2011
Stillwater, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sushi Grade Tuna melt is fabulous”
Reviewed August 26, 2011

My wife and I go once a month or so from Stillwater and I almost always order the tuna melt. It is melt in your mouth delicious and a bargain at the $11 or so price. When my oldest son goes with he has it tuscan style but I prefer the original. Good selection of tap beers including Surly. There is sometimes a wait that can spill out the door and on to the sidewalk but it is worth it.

• Visited August 2011
Hudson, Wisconsin
“Typical bar and grill”
Reviewed April 14, 2011

This is a good place but it is a standard bar and grill. I will say the cheese curds were excellent...light, garlicky batter, served with ranch and hot sauce. Burger was fine - nothing to write home about. Kettle chips were very good and fries were ok. They do have good beers on tap, although I would have liked a basic Bud light on tap in addition to all of the niche beers. Service was perky and good. Was busy even on a Wednesday night, and several people were waiting in the doorway. If you have a booth in the front, there will be people lingering waiting for you to finish. If that bothers you ask for something in the back. Good fresh food.

• Visited April 2011
Saint Paul, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointed”
Reviewed January 28, 2011

For a place that seems to have recommendations, we were disappointed in the averageness and priciness. The burgers/sandwiches were only what we expected, the fries were fried in what seemed to be very old, cool grease; and the wait staff was very slow. Our server seemed flaked out with our simple order and there just weren't any deals.

• Visited December 2010