“Good Italian Food”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 27, 2013

The food is good here - love the Lasagna and the Spaghetti alla Romana. The bread that comes with the meal is fantastic. Sometimes the soup is a hit and other times a miss. I don't care for the waitstaff. Seem to get the same grumpy server every time I visit, so often now we just opt for takeout.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Been going here for years. I have many favorites, but you could never go wrong with the white sauce!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

All I can say is great food with and Italian atmosphere. It will take more then one visit as you will want to try the various things you might find interesting on the menu.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

We visited Mama Maria's in Feb and all I can say is that it was great. This is a cozy, non-assuming resturant in a small Wisconsin suburb, but has the best Italian food we've eaten in a very long time.

I started with the Calamari...I fell in love with MM's calamari years ago when they used to have slices, rather than the rings that everyone else has. It was absolutely wonderful. I have to say, though, that while it's still better than most others, it's not the same. Still good, but not great.

Next, I had the Mostacioli dish that was featured...way too much cheese, but very yummy. I just pushed some of the cheese off, and ate the underneath part consisting of veggie pasta, very nice marinara sauce and sweet Italiatian sausage. I recommend this and would order it again. Hubby had lasagna, which he also loved. Our DD and SIL had the Italian Sampler, and the Shrimp Primavera, which they also reported were excellent.

We will definately go back to this wonderful Italian spot! There is just nothing to compare to it in our area.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

After being a little disappointed last month, we were a bit hesitant to try Mama's again, but since we have loved it for years, we decided to give it another chance! Glad we did because we loved it as usual. Atmosphere was great, service friendly, food was amazing, and the portions were perfect...just as we had experienced in the past. Mama's has totally redeemed itself in our last visit, and we'll happily return!