“Great little restaurant in North Hudson”

Mama Maria's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 97 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2012

My husband and I had our first date at Mama Maria's years ago and have been going there ever since. Great atmosphere and good food. You have to get the cappelletti appetizer - it's AMAZING!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

After driving by many times and hearing people talk about it we decided to visit. Very disappointing. The food was very americanized Italian. i have actually tasted better sauce from jars. The marina was very sweet but bland. The alfredo was so rich my husband and daughter could not finish their meals. I ordered the cheese ravioli, the ravioli pasta was so thick and chewy I could not eat it. my substitute meal was bland so I did not eat that either, we were still billed for it. Not any where close to real Italian food, servers not seem to be bothered we did not like the food. We expected much better, we wont be returning.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

This is the best Italian restaurant I have been to within 30 miles of Hudson. I enjoy the white sauce type entrees while my wife gets the red sauce and we have both been extremely pleased with everything we get. We try to go every couple of months. I suggest the "Seafood Canneloni" and you can get that with either white or red sauce.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Mama Maria's has an unreal menu, this place for the food is one of our favorites. My go-to is the the spaghetti salcici....its spaghetti with onions and garlic, red sauce, covered with basil and melted cheese with spicy sausage....to DIE FOR! The bread rolls and seasoned butter are to die for as well. The server's are very nice, the drinks and wine selection are great, without a doubt the best place in North Hudson.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

I am never disappointed when I eat at Mama Maria's. The food is always better than I expected. The place is clean, staff is friendly. Good service.